Leslie Dillon in an undated photo, probably taken in the late 1940s.
5. Leslie Dillon was cleared by police after an exhaustive investigation.
4. Leslie Dillon had no connection to Mark Hansen, the business manager at the Florentine Gardens. (For those who are new to the Black Dahlia case, Elizabeth Short stayed at Mark Hansen’s home while she was in Hollywood).
3. Leslie Dillon did not have advanced medical training, which the killer of Elizabeth Short displayed in cutting her body in half. (Dillon worked at a funeral home in Oklahoma City for three weeks — as an ambulance driver.)
2. Leslie Dillon had no connection to Elizabeth Short.
1. Leslie Dillon was absolutely, positively in San Francisco when Elizabeth Short was killed.
Note to Piu Eatwell fans: Every comment is logged with your IP address, so leaving a bogus name like firstname.lastname@example.org is useless.