217 W. 6th St. via Google Street View.
A wooden box from the Chocolate Shop has been listed on EBay. The shops were located at 211 W. 5th St., 217 W. 6th St., 731 S. Broadway and 20 E. Colorado Blvd. in Pasadena. In 1923, two of the stores were taken over by Brown’s Chocolates. The shop at 217 W. 6th, which is decorated with Batchelder tiles in a Dutch theme, was later remodeled into Finney’s Cafeteria. Bidding on the box starts at $24.95.
Feb. 14, 1917: The Chocolate Shops.