A postcard of the Mary Louise Tea Room, formerly the Mary Elizabeth, has been listed on EBay. The Mary Louise was originally in the Brack Shops Building, 7th near Grand, and in 1922 moved to the southwest corner of 7th and Lake, across from Westlake/MacArthur Park. In 1925, Barker Bros. announced that the Mary Louise would be in its new store on 7th between Flower and Figueroa. By 1927 there was a second location at the New York Store at 7th and Grand. The Mary Louise vanished from the pages of The Times in 1952.
The southwest corner of 7th and Lake, via Google map’s street view.